The Raider Library serves the students, staff, and community of McCulloch Intermediate and Highland Park Intermediate Schools of Highland Park ISD.
Address: 3555 Granada Avenue, Dallas, TX, 75205
- Katherine Harrison, MIS Librarian, email@example.com
- Jill Bellomy, HPMS Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Gardner, Library Assistant, email@example.com
- Mary Husfeld, Library Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The library is open every school day from 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Students should arrive before 8:00 a.m. to enter the library before school.
- Students are invited to visit the library before and after school to research, work on homework, read, select or return books.
- Students may use their student ID or ID number to check out library materials.
- Items may be borrowed for a 2-week period.
- Up to 3 items may be checked out at a time.
- Lost or damaged books require a replacement or repair fee.
- Reminders of overdue books and late fees are emailed to parents regularly.
- Raider parents may borrow up to 5 items for a 2-week period.
- Lost or damaged books require a replacement fee.
- Black and white printing is 5 cents per page.
- Color printing is 25 cents per page.